Why Work Here?
“EXPONENTIAL GROWTH: PCF Insurance Services is on an unstoppable mission to achieve massive growth.”
As an Accounting Clerk with PCF, you will be a part of the corporate team responsible for integrating the acquisitions in all aspects of accounting, audit, treasury management, reporting, and internal controls.
Here’s what to expect when you join PCF Insurance Services:
- Best in Class: you will be joining an organization that is the blueprint for exponential growth in the insurance industry.
- Agent for Change: you will contribute to our mission and execute impactful solutions.
- Entrepreneurial Style: you will be energized by the success of your colleagues and feel inspired to lead them into battle.
- Intelligence & Self-Awareness: you will have the background and experience to take on a great deal of ownership and fight to win.
- Lead by Example: you will be the type of person seeking out continual process improvements while having the ability to execute and inspire others to be an Agent for Change.
- Monitor daily work and follow up on outstanding issues to ensure results are obtained.
- Processing accounts payable and receivable.
- Assist in recording month-end close journal entries.
- Assist with bank reconciliations.
- Gather and maintain substantiation for transactions.
- Maintain filing system for corporate accounting department.
- Supporting annual audits.
- 2+ years of experience in a challenging and deadline-oriented environment
- Solid experience with MS Office and Excel (Intermediate to Advanced)
- Expert level understanding of General Ledger
Our Core Values
- Build quality relationships between brands
- Provide world-class service
- Construct a collaborative culture
- Demonstrate operational excellence
Still deciding if this is the opportunity for you? We are not like other companies. This is not a job; this is a lifestyle. PCF Insurance Services does things differently. We seek out individuals that can work independently and perform work with a high level of accuracy. The experiences you will accumulate at PCF will influence your career towards a trajectory of exponential growth.
PCF Insurance Services is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
Comments are closed.