Why Work Here?
“EXPONENTIAL GROWTH: PCF Insurance Services is on an unstoppable mission to achieve massive growth.”
The Accounting Manager will be a part of the Shared Services team responsible for supervising Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, and Month End Reporting.
Here’s what to expect when you join PCF Insurance Services:
- Best in Class: you will be joining an organization that is the blueprint for exponential growth in the insurance industry.
- Agent for Change: you will contribute to our mission and execute impactful solutions.
- Entrepreneurial Style: you will be energized by the success of your colleagues and feel inspired to lead them into battle.
- Intelligence & Self-Awareness: you will have the background and experience to take on a great deal of ownership and fight to win.
- Lead by Example: you will be the type of person seeking out continual process improvements while having the ability to execute and inspire others to be an Agent for Change.
- Coordinate the approval process for all loans and lines of credit
- Oversee the flow of cash and financial investments
- Analyze information to assess current and future financial statuses
- Review costs for optimal budget planning
- Evaluate reporting systems and collection procedures
- Ensure filing system is maintained for corporate accounting department.
- Act as point of contact for internal agency staff with regard to transaction inquiries.
- Monitor daily work and follow up on outstanding issues to ensure results are obtained.
- Supporting annual audits.
- Develop and train employees.
Accounts Payable Staff Supervision:
- Ensures timely payments of vendor invoices and carrier premium payments
- Ensures invoices are accounted for correctly; proper period and GL account
- Analyzes aged payables to ensure problems are promptly addressed
Accounts Receivable Staff Supervision:
- Ensures deposits are processed timely
- Ensures payments are applied to client accounts timely
- Analyzes aged receivables to ensure problems are promptly addressed
- BA/BS in Accounting, Business or Finance
- 5-7 years of work experience in a challenging and deadline-oriented environment.
- 3-5 years of supervisory experience.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills.
- Stronger interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Experience with general ledger accounting software.
- Solid experience with Microsoft Office tools, particularly Excel.
- Previous experience in financial branch management, financial services, or other related fields
- Knowledge of common banking practices
- Ability to work under pressure
- Strong leadership qualities
Our Core Values
- Build quality relationships between brands
- Provide world-class service
- Construct a collaborative culture
- Demonstrate operational excellence
Still deciding if this is the opportunity for you? We are not like other companies. This is not a job; this is a lifestyle. PCF Insurance Services does things differently. We seek out individuals that can work independently and perform work with a high level of accuracy. The experiences you will accumulate at PCF will influence your career towards a trajectory of exponential growth.
PCF Insurance Services is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
Comments are closed.