Why Work Here?
“EXPONENTIAL GROWTH: PCF Insurance Services is on an unstoppable mission to achieve massive growth.”
IT Help Desk
Purpose of the IT Help Desk Tech is to offer support and technical assistance to customers who are using software, hardware, or other computer systems and need help completing tasks or troubleshooting problems through diagnostic tests and remote access to their computers. Your goal is to help the customer resolve their technical issues through supportive interactive trouble shooting procedures and ensure a high level of customer satisfaction.
Here’s what to expect when you join PCF Insurance Services:
- Best in Class: you will be joining an organization that is the blueprint for exponential growth in the insurance industry.
- Agent for Change: you will contribute to our mission and execute impactful solutions.
- Entrepreneurial Style: you will be energized by the success of your colleagues and feel inspired to lead them into battle.
- Intelligence & Self-Awareness: you will have the background and experience to take on a great deal of ownership and fight to win.
- Lead by Example: you will be the type of person seeking out continual process improvements while having the ability to execute and inspire others to be an Agent for Change.Successful IT Help Desk Technicians are problem solvers, detail-oriented, professional, and have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Responding quickly to queries via chat, email, or phone
- Training other staff members on troubleshooting and diagnosing problems
- Writing, editing, and revising training manuals for new and updated software and hardware
- Providing technical assistance for questions and problems
- Resolving problems with networks and other computer systems
- Diagnosing system errors and other issues
- Following up with customers to ensure full resolution of issues
- Installing or changing software to fix issues
- Remotely accessing hardware or software for clients to make changes and fix problems
- Managing Help Desk tickets in a timely manner
- Install, make changes, and repair computer hardware and software
Required Experience and Key Competencies:
- 2+ years of experience working in an IT environment
- Ability problem solve with limited information
- Excellent communication skills
- Detail oriented to keep detailed notes on tickets
- Ability to diagnose and resolve basic computer technical issues
- Experience with Microsoft Operating Systems including Server OSes
- Hands on experience with network troubleshooting
- Active Directory, firewalls, backup/recovery, Office 365, and other technology experience is not necessary but a plus
- A competitive total benefits package plus 401K with a growing organization
- Salary commensurate with experience
Our Core Values
- Build quality relationships between brands
- Provide world-class service
- Construct a collaborative culture
- Demonstrate operational excellence
Still deciding if this is the opportunity for you? We are not like other companies. This is not a job; this is a lifestyle. PCF Insurance Services does things differently. We seek out individuals that can work independently and perform work with a high level of accuracy. The experiences you will accumulate at PCF will influence your career towards a trajectory of exponential growth.
PCF Insurance Services is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
Comments are closed.