Why Work Here?
“EXPONENTIAL GROWTH: PCF Insurance Services is on an unstoppable mission to achieve massive growth.”
The Payroll Specialist will be a part of the People team in the Shared Service Center. A successful Payroll Specialist will ensure quick and accurate integrations of agency payrolls and ensure accurate semi-monthly payrolls for multiple agencies across all 50 states. They will review and audit payroll records to ensure setup conforms to personnel documents.
Here’s what to expect when you join PCF Insurance Services:
- Best in Class: you will be joining an organization that is the blueprint for exponential growth in the insurance industry.
- Agent for Change: you will contribute to our mission and execute impactful solutions.
- Entrepreneurial Style: you will be energized by the success of your colleagues and feel inspired to lead them into battle.
- Intelligence & Self-Awareness: you will have the background and experience to take on a great deal of ownership and fight to win.
- Lead by Example: you will be the type of person seeking out continual process improvements while having the ability to execute and inspire others to be an Agent for Change.
- Verify timekeeping records and consult with agency payroll contacts about any discrepancies.
- Record payroll data using the payroll system and verify all amounts prior to processing.
- Review wages are computed and corrects errors to ensure accuracy.
- Prepare manual checks for distribution to employees when needed.
- Maintain payroll and personnel files.
- Maintain confidentiality of all employee and payroll information.
- 8+ years minimum in payroll processing
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Top-level verbal and written communication skills
- Strong numerical skills
- Understanding internal controls is also a must
Our Core Values
- Build quality relationships between brands
- Provide world-class service
- Construct a collaborative culture
- Demonstrate operational excellence
Still deciding if this is the opportunity for you? We are not like other companies. This is not a job; this is a lifestyle. PCF Insurance Services does things differently. We seek out individuals that can work independently and perform work with a high level of accuracy. The experiences you will accumulate at PCF will influence your career towards a trajectory of exponential growth.
PCF Insurance Services is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
Comments are closed.