Why Work Here?
“EXPONENTIAL GROWTH: PCF Insurance Services is on an unstoppable mission to achieve massive growth.”
The Senior Accountant will be a part of the corporate team responsible for integrating acquisitions in all aspects of accounting, audit, treasury management, reporting, and internal controls.
Here’s what to expect when you join PCF Insurance Services:
- Best in Class: you will be joining an organization that is the blueprint for exponential growth in the insurance industry.
- Agent for Change: you will contribute to our mission and execute impactful solutions.
- Entrepreneurial Style: you will be energized by the success of your colleagues and feel inspired to lead them into battle.
- Intelligence & Self-Awareness: you will have the background and experience to take on a great deal of ownership and fight to win.
- Lead by Example: you will be the type of person seeking out continual process improvements while having the ability to execute and inspire others to be an Agent for Change.
- Preparing and posting of journal entries and other month-end close functions.
- Revenue reconciliation to carrier and client agreements.
- Full balance sheet reconciliation including compiling substantiation for monthly close workpapers.
- Reporting financial information; providing timely, accurate and useful information to management for review and decision making.
- Interpreting data and identifying trends to influence projects.
- Consolidation of multi-company financial statements with variance analysis
- Supporting annual audits.
- Leading staff and junior accountants to ensure deadlines are met.
- 4 or more years of work experience in a challenging and deadline-oriented environment, including relevant business and accounting experience.
- Experience with general ledger accounting software.
- Solid experience with Microsoft Office tools, particularly Excel.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and organize work with attention to detail while seeing the big picture.
- Strong ability to gather and analyze financial data.
- Strong problem-solving skills and solid understanding of reconciliation controls, managing aged items and timely escalation of issues.
- Ability to make sound decisions, independently problem-solve and resolve issues successfully.
- Ability to facilitate collaboration; establish and maintain strong working relationships with all levels of management.
- Strong sense of ownership and accountability.
- Proven ability to work in a changing and growing environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and strong interpersonal skills.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business/Accounting/Finance.
- CPA Preferred, or equivalent work experience.
- A competitive total benefits package with a growing organization.
- Salary commensurate with experience.
Our Core Values
- Build quality relationships between brands
- Provide world-class service
- Construct a collaborative culture
- Demonstrate operational excellence
Still deciding if this is the opportunity for you? We are not like other companies. This is not a job; this is a lifestyle. PCF Insurance Services does things differently. We seek out individuals that can work independently and perform work with a high level of accuracy. The experiences you will accumulate at PCF will influence your career towards a trajectory of exponential growth.
PCF Insurance Services is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
Comments are closed.