Why Work Here?
“EXPONENTIAL GROWTH: PCF Insurance Services is on an unstoppable mission to achieve massive growth.”
The Staff Accountant will be a part of the Shared Services Corporate Team responsible for integrating these acquisitions in all aspects of accounting, audit, treasury management, reporting, and internal controls. The Shared Services Team was established to support the growth of the agencies by taking on many of the administrative tasks associated with running a business.
Here’s what to expect when you join PCF Insurance Services:
- Best in Class: you will be joining an organization that is the blueprint for exponential growth in the insurance industry.
- Agent for Change: you will contribute to our mission and execute impactful solutions.
- Entrepreneurial Style: you will be energized by the success of your colleagues and feel inspired to lead them into battle.
- Intelligence & Self-Awareness: you will have the background and experience to take on a great deal of ownership and fight to win.
- Lead by Example: you will be the type of person seeking out continual process improvements while having the ability to execute and inspire others to be an Agent for Change.
- Record month-end close journal entries; accruals, amortization, and depreciation
- Perform monthly budget vs. actual analysis for management
- Balance sheet reconciliations including bank reconciliations, accounts receivables, fixed assets, and accrued expenses
- Gather and maintain substantiation for transactions
- Monitor daily work and follow up on outstanding issues to ensure results are obtained
- Supporting annual audits
- Collaborates with leadership and Jr Accountants to ensure smooth processes are completed daily
- Supports the training and development of team members
- Supports the onboarding for new accounting members
- Works closely with agencies and department heads to ensure documentation is correct and reconciled
- Performs other duties as needed
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business/Accounting/Finance
- 4+ years of work experience in a challenging and deadline-oriented environment, including relevant business and accounting experience
- Experience with general ledger accounting software.
- Solid experience with Microsoft Office tools, particularly strong with Excel.
- Experience and thorough understanding of accrual accounting principles.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Good interpersonal and negotiation skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and to delegate them when appropriate.
Our Core Values
- Build quality relationships between brands
- Provide world-class service
- Construct a collaborative culture
- Demonstrate operational excellence
Still deciding if this is the opportunity for you? We are not like other companies. This is not a job; this is a lifestyle. PCF Insurance Services does things differently. We seek out individuals that can work independently and perform work with a high level of accuracy. The experiences you will accumulate at PCF will influence your career towards a trajectory of exponential growth.
PCF Insurance Services is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
Comments are closed.