Why Work Here?
“EXPONENTIAL GROWTH: PCF Insurance Services is on an unstoppable mission to achieve massive growth.”
The Treasury Analyst / Associate will report to the Chief Accounting Officer and supports the Treasury Department in the oversight and management of financial forecasting, data analytics, customer service and maintenance of accounts related to investments, debt, and cash management.
Here’s what to expect when you join PCF Insurance Services:
- Best in Class: you will be joining an organization that is the blueprint for exponential growth in the insurance industry.
- Agent for Change: you will contribute to our mission and execute impactful solutions.
- Entrepreneurial Style: you will be energized by the success of your colleagues and feel inspired to lead them into battle.
- Intelligence & Self-Awareness: you will have the background and experience to take on a great deal of ownership and fight to win.
- Lead by Example: you will be the type of person seeking out continual process improvements while having the ability to execute and inspire others to be an Agent for Change.
- Integrate newly acquired agencies into our Bank of America CashPro platform
- Provide support in opening new bank accounts, and train new agencies on CashPro.
- Quickly establish access and signature authority on acquired accounts, and promptly remove signature authority and admin access from sellers.
- Help maintain record of account structure and signatory contacts on new account and acquired accounts, and stay in compliance with all bank requirements.
- Ensure cash is swept weekly from legacy accounts to Bank of America until legacy accounts are closed.
- Assist in process of moving direct deposits and automatic payments from acquired accounts to new Bank of America accounts, and ensure all disbursements are made from Bank of America as quickly as possible.
- Closely monitor activity in acquired accounts to ensure compliance with company policy.
- Maintain debt and interest payment transactions schedule, and ensure payments are made timely
- Prepare and manage the cash forecast and daily cash summary.
- Administer bank account activities such as user maintenance, adding users, and payment approvals.
- Partner with Accounts Payable, Accounting, and other teams to improve processes and facilitate implementation.
- Assist agencies with banking operation questions, CashPro assistance, or any treasury questions.
- Handle other various duties such as researching and reconciling items and providing information for Accounting and Payroll departments.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, or other related field
- 2+ years’ relevant experience
- Experience managing multiple bank accounts across multiple entities
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite, particularly Advanced Excel knowledge
- Ability to interact with integrity and a high level of professionalism with all levels of customers, other team members, and management
- Excellent organization and time management skills
- Ability to build and maintain relationships with vendors and business partners
- Strong financial acumen
Our Core Values
- Build quality relationships between brands
- Provide world-class service
- Construct a collaborative culture
- Demonstrate operational excellence
Still deciding if this is the opportunity for you? We are not like other companies. This is not a job; this is a lifestyle. PCF Insurance Services does things differently. We seek out individuals that can work independently and perform work with a high level of accuracy. The experiences you will accumulate at PCF will influence your career towards a trajectory of exponential growth.
PCF Insurance Services is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
Comments are closed.